Throwback Video: Carl Thomas - I Wish

It was his debut single from his "Emotional" album which spawned a few other hits("Summer Rain" and as well as the title cut). Signed to Bad Boy Records in the early 00's Carl Thomas was hailed as the next big thing in R&B. Gawd! I hate when they say that about people. It puts a lot of pressure on the artist to me. Carl would go on to release two more albums but none of them were as successful as his platinum debut. As for the video, it is one of my favorites now that I think about it. I love how the video follows the song. Nowadays you don't see that much. The song has a smooth and melancholy feel but I know many people can relate to it. Check it out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards