Throwback Video: Art Of Noise - Moments In Love

Your probably reading the title and wondering who Art Of Noise is? The 80s techno-pop group combined genres such as Jazz, Hip-Hop, and R&B. On this offering the trio create a beautiful and haunting melody that would become the centerpiece of future songs. This song has been sampled by artists such as Mya("It's All About Me"), UGK, Lloyd("One For Me"), and Krayzie Bone. I remember this song as a child. My mother was either playing it or it was on the radio. It used to scare me and it still manages to give me chills during the infamous breakdown. I do love the song though. It is a classic. Who knew the song had a video? Well here it is. Check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour