Throwback Audio: Donell Jones - Where I Wanna Be

Since I have to go to work early in the morning, I should be in bed but I am not. Anyway after this I will be heading that way. I figured I would give you another little something. This time I took it back to a few years ago with former LaFace recording artist Donell Jones. He may of not reached the success of his fellow Chicagoan R Kelly but he carved a niche of his own. Slow, seductive ballads and midtempo grooves would become his staple. One song in particular, "Where I Wanna Be" was a fan favorite and also the title of his album. Check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards