Music Feed: Top 5 Videos of 2008

Hello all! I believe this is my last year end list. This time I take a look back at the videos of 2008. Unfortunately for me only five videos managed to stimulate my mind. In my short attention span, these videos managed to catch my attention for the allotted three or four minutes. I'm sure there were probably other videos that were just as good if not better but these are my favorites. Check it out!

5. Ashanti - "The Way That I Love You"



Who knew Ashanti as a scorned lover could be so sexy and scary? Taken from the TV show, "Snapped" [which appears on the Oxygen network], Ashanti exacts revenge on a cheating lover.

4. Rihanna feat Justin Timberlake - "Rehab"
Rihanna looked absolutely gorgeous in this video. I feel it is the best she has ever looked. The video features breathtaking scenery and stimulating chemistry between her and [co-star/co-writer of "Rehab"] Justin Timberlake.

3. Jazmine Sullivan - "Bust Your Windows"



Jazmine Sullivan served viewers with a "Waiting To Exhale" esque meltdown in this clip. She might of not bust any windows(as the song indicates), but she tore the house up.

2. Jazmine Sullivan - "Need U Bad"
This video may not win any awards for choreography or any other statuette MTV hands out. This in-studio clip features Jazmine and co.(including Missy Elliott) having a good time. It gives you the insinuation that this is how most studio sessions go(when the cameras aren't rolling).

1. Ashanti - "Good Good"



Perhaps the most memorable thing about this video is Ashanti's onscreen kiss with boyfriend, Nelly. It was quite the surprise but Ashanti's portrayal of a 1950s housewife earned her major kudos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards