Music Feed: Songs of 2008

Here's the second installment of my "Year In Review" esque list! This time I profile my favorite songs of 2008. This list is compiled of singles, album tracks, unreleased songs, and leaked songs. These are the songs that I played in my car, listened to on iTunes, kept on repeat in my iPod, and couldn't get out of my head.

Top 20 Songs Of the Year!
1. Foxy Brown feat AZ - Too Real
2. Ashanti feat Robin Thicke - Things You Make Me Do
3. Miguel - Sure Thing
4. Ashanti - Struggle
5. Nina Sky feat Rick Ross - Curtain Call
6. Ashanti - Good Good
7. Trina feat Pitbull - Stop Traffic
8. Ashanti - So Over You
9. Ashanti feat Nelly & Akon - Body On Me
10. Ray J feat Shorty Mack - Good Girl Gone Bad
11. Kanye West feat Kid Cudi - Welcome To Heartbreak
12. Trina feat Killer Mike - Look Back At Me
13. Pleasure P feat Static Major - Patience
14. Chris Brown feat Keri Hilson - Superhuman
15. Lil' Wayne feat Juelz Santana & Fabolous - Nothin On Me
16. Kanye West - Say You Will
17. Boxie feat Juelz Santana - Let Me Show U
18. Solange feat Bilal - Cosmic Journey
19. Kanye West - Street Lights
20. Brandy - Warm It Up(With Love)

Comments

Anonymous said…
You fucks with Foxy hard don't you?
Unknown said…
Yes I do. I have always been a big fan through all the trials and tribulations!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards