Keyshia Cole Talks New Album, TV Show

In My Own Words:
Hello all! Do you notice anything different? Well...do you?!? I did change the blog and I hope you all like the change. I was opting for something a little more brighter. I was searching for a new layout but I also dug the artist background. It was between this J. Holiday one and another one. I ended up with this one. You will also notice how some of the YouTube videos expand farther than the margin. It is only because of how things were with the previous setup. From here on out the videos will be placed at a smaller width and height to fit in the margin that accompanies this template. As far as the picture goes, that is an old picture of me. It's from 5th grade I believe.

Video: Angie Martinez Interviews Keyshia Cole
New album, TV show, Young Jeezy, and more are discussed. Check it out!


Music Biz:
Soulja Boy Apologizes!
Soulja Boy Tell’em is cranking a new tune. After rapping about “supersoak[ing] that ho,” the “Crank That” hitmaker wants to apologize to parents and become a positive role model for his young fans.“Over the past few months, I’ve had a chance to meet a lot of my fans face to face and it made me realize that I got a large fan base of kids that look up to me,” the 18-year-old rapper told the Associated Press. “I have a greater responsibility to the kids that want to be just like Soulja Boy [and] I need to set a positive example for them.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards