Kanye West Teams Up With Rihanna

In My Own Words:
Kanye West has chosen "Paranoid" as his album, "808s & Heartbreak" 3rd single. Instead of Mr. Hudson who is the contributing vocalist, the song will now feature Rihanna. The song will go for adds on January 20. Like T-Pain, you can't go wrong with Rihanna! I am interested to see how this will sound. I like the song as it is and Mr. Hudson really reminds me of John Legend.

Wow! BET keeps showing the Jamie Foxx promotional commercial for his new album, 'Intuition' in stores today! I know BET usually does that for the new black releases anyway. But the Jamie Foxx train is definitely in full gear.

I get so sick of people lambasting artists record sales. I see this again and again on the message boards I visit. It's become a thing to nitpick about artists record sales namely their first week sales. I know this is something labels and stans(hardcore fans) obsess over but what matters is how the album does in the long run. Purchase your copy and support and urge others to do so too. You don't have to get crazy about it but I see some people do.

Audio: Justin Timberlake feat T.I. - If I Talk
New track!

This track reminds me of something I heard before possibly another Timberlake track.

Video: Christina Milian Interview
Xtina talks new album, new single, and more.


Audio: Janet - Clap Your Hands
New/unreleased track!

This song was recorded during the "20 Y.O." era and was produced by Rich Harrison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards