Jazmine Sullivan Unleashes 3rd Single

Five time Grammy nominee Jazmine Sullivan is releasing "Lions, Tigers, and Bears" as her album's 3rd single. Her debut album, "Fearless" was released back in September. I have read nothing but good things about this album. I listened to samples of the album but I never found myself ever getting the album yet. I remember hearing about Jazmine from a friend awhile back. He said she was weird and had acted like a diva. Whether that's true or not, I know this song in particular("Lions") is a fan favorite.



Audio: J-Holiday feat Rick Ross - Wrong Lover
New track!


Audio: Jamie Foxx feat T-Pain - Blame It
New track from his new "Intuition" album in stores December 16.

The album recently leaked online and from what I've read so far the people are somewhat mixed about it. I remember someone saying the album is very digital and ringtone-ish. I couldn't agree more. I think a lot of his hardcore fans may be slightly disappointed in this album. If their expecting a lot of bump-n-grind type songs I don't think there's much of that this time around.

Music Biz:
Brandy On Timbaland!
“One of the reasons why is because it’s hard to get Timbaland’s voice on records, and we really wanted his voice to be on the records,” she tells Rap-Up.com. “It’s not that they’re not good, it’s just that we couldn’t work it out where he could actually be on the album.”But Brandy reveals that if she has it her way the next time around, the album will be executive produced by both Rodney Jerkins and Timbaland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards