Brandy Leaks New Freedom Track

Audio: Brandy - Freedom
New track believed to be from her "Human" recording sessions! Produced by Brian Kennedy(who is responsible for producing on "Human").




Audio: Pretty Ricky - 4 Play
New track!



I was on one of my P2P(Peer 2 Peer) sites and saw that Pretty Ricky's new(shelved) album, "80s Babies" had leaked out! Who knew? Now that I think of it this seems like a thinly-veiled diss at former member Pleasure P. As we know Pleasure P left the group to pursue a solo career. While the song is obviously about sex, it is also a diss to Pleasure P. Interesting.

Audio: MIMS feat LeToya - Love Rollercoaster
New track!



I thought MIMS was done but apparently not. Obviously a new album is on the horizon. When I find more news about it, I'll post it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour