Album Spotlight: Lloyd - Street Love



When Lloyd released his impressive, "Street Love" album, I wasn't a big fan. I did love the song "You" featuring Lil' Wayne. I was unsure about getting his album but ultimately I did. It would be someting I wouldn't regret. "Street Love" was one of my favorite albums of 2006. "One For Me" which borrows from Art Of Noises' "Moments In Love" was one of my favorite songs on the album. I couldn't get enough of that song. The song was a critical success for Lloyd and it could of been bigger. After "Get It Shawty"(the 2nd single) was released, things pretty much fell flat as far as a 3rd single was concerned. I think that's the problem nowadays with labels. They don't have enough faith in their products. They don't spend the money and invest in the product. They don't give it a big push unless its a big artist like Beyonce. Anyway if you haven't checked out Lloyd's "Street Love" album, you are hereby authorized too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards