Marques Houston New Music + Behind The Scenes Footage

Audio: Marques Houston - Tonight
As always all the track that leak are new to my knowledge. Check it out!

I'm assuming this is an upcoming track from Marques' album, "Mr Houston" in stores next year. This song gives me an early 90s vibe. It's very upbeat and energetic and would do great on pop if it were back in the day. I do like it though and I'm a fan of Marques cause I like his albums.

Audio - Kanye West -Say You Will
Check out this newly leaked track. This is the opener to Kanye's upcoming album, "808s & Heartbreak" album.

I have liked just about every song from this album. I think I'm in love mostly with his "to the left" approach as I like to call it. That refers to when an artist is different or doesn't stick to what's expected of them. Only Kanye!

Video: Marques Houston - Sunset(Behind The Scenes)
Check out this exclusive footage.

I didn't even know there was a video for this song. Talk about no promo! "Sunset" is a cool song but I never really felt it like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards