Lloyd Plays Up On His Loveryboy Status

Hello all! I have two updates full of new music. Check it out! I'm heading out of town after I type this up. I will be updating but they may or might not be as constant as they are now. If I don't get to say it later everyone have a blessed and safe holiday weekend.

Audio: Lloyd - Loverboy

Newly leaked song!

It is kind of sad how quickly Lloyd's last album, "Lessons In Love" came and went. The album tanked miserably. It wasn't as solid as an effort as "Street Love" and sad to say I was expecting that.

Audio: The-Dream - Rockin That Thing
1st single from his "Love vs Money" album in stores next month.


Audio: Common feat Kanye West - Punch Drunk Love
Produced by Pharrell Williams! From his new album, "Universal Mind Control" in stores soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards