India Arie Is On Chocolate High

Audio: India.Arie feat Musiq - Chocolate High
New single from UniversalRepublic recording artist. Features Musiq! From her new album, "Testimony: Vol 2, Love & Politics" in stores this February.

I remember when India.Arie was all the rage when she first debuted. It seems like the machine behind her in the beginning has cooled down significantly. She is still around though and that's all that counts.

Audio: Keri Hilson - Promise In The Dark
Newly leaked track from singer/songwriter. This might be possibly included on her serially delayed album, "In A Perfect World".

I think Keri's label should of just released her album behind, "Energy". It was a moderately successful single. I was expecting more from Keri musically since she had Timbaland and Polow Da Don on board. I think she needs some harder tracks.

Audio: Soulja Boy feat Sammie - Kiss Me Thru The Phone
2nd single from his upcoming album, "iSouljaBoyTellEm" in stores December 16, 2008.

Soulja Boy irks me! I think he is way too cocky too but then again he's just a teenager.

Video: Angie Martinez Interviews Kanye West
Kanye talks about his new album, new direction, his mother, and much much more.


Music Biz:
Lady GaGa on Christina Aguilera dis!
"I don't take offense to it. I'm inspired by androgyny and David Bowie and Grace Jones," said Lady Gaga. "I don't have a 'look'. I dress like this all the time. I have no enemies." Fans of Lady Gaga have accused Christina Aguilera of stealing her look, while others claim that Christina adopted the white hair, sharp fringe and offbeat accessorising first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards