Danity Kane's Aubrey O'Day Strikes Out On Her Own

Video: Aubrey O'Day Interview
Former Danity Kane member talks exclusively about life after Diddy and more.

You gotta give it to Aubrey. She really keeps herself busy and out there. I know she caught a lot of shade for it while she was in DK. I understand now why she was branching out so she could see some money since DK probably wasn't seeing much as a group.

Video: Angie Martinez Show Promo Spot
BET will premier "The Angie Martinez Show" on November 24 11: 30 PM ET/PT.

I didn't see this coming. I like Angie Martinez so I might give the show a watch!

Audio: Kid Sister - Get Fresh
New song from the Chicago rapstress. Her new album, "Dream Date" is due in stores November 25(not sure if the release date has been changed or not). I will have to check it out! Where's the promo?

This song is pretty cool. Kid Sister really reminds me of 80s rapstresses like Monie Love. Her style is very witty and playful and recalls the days of Hip-Hop when it was fun and not so serious as it become these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour