Ciara Is On To Other Things

So did you any of you all go out and shop on Black Friday? I did. I went out and got a lot of movies and some music(well just one cd). Anyway I went later in the day. I didn't get up all at 6 a.m. or anything like I have in the past. I will say I did miss out on a few good deals I guess had I got up earlier for certain movies. Upon closer inspection though I would come to find out the movies that were sold out, were ones I didn't want anyway. Well I will be doing more shopping today! I should be exhausted huh? Well not quite!

Audio: Ciara - I'm On
Newly leaked track from Ciara's ill-fated, "Fantasy Ride" album which was pushed back til Spring 2009.


Audio: Beyonce - Roc
Newly leaked track from the recording sessions of "I Am..Sasha Fierce". Produced by Stargate.

The title makes me think of "Roc" as in Rocafella. I think it is very interesting that the title is spelled like this too. It makes sense though. Cute!

Audio: Common feat Cee-Lo - Make My Day
Newly leaked track from "Universal Mind Control" album in stores this December.

I can't say I have ever been big on Common except for "Come Close". Other than that his songs are just so-so to me. This song has Cee-Lo written all over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour