Christina Milian Shows Us Her Funny Side

Video: Christina Milian Takes On B. Scott
The lovely Ms. Milian pokes fun at blogger B. Scott. Check it out!


Video - Brandy - Long Distance Behind The Scenes
Brandy is on the set of her new video which will be debuting very soon.

I'm really liking this song but I don't get too excited about videos these days.

Music Biz:
Kanye West Speaks Out....Again!
“Britney Spears over Rihanna? Are you serious? I mean f****** Jared Leto? He’s my boy but he shouldn’t have won over some of those other artists. I won nothing last year and I’d brought out Stronger. Then this year, just because I was there, I won best urban act. This was L’IL WAYNE’s year.”
India Arie Returns!
Grammy Award-winning R&B/soul singer India Aire is set to return with the highly anticipated follow up to her 2006 hit album "Testimony: Vol. 1, Life & Relationships." Slated for release Feb. 10, "Testimony: Vol. 2, Love & Politics," follows the singer's multi-platinum 2006 album, an effort that spawned the hit single "I Am Not My Hair." "Testimony: Vol. 2, Love & Politics" will be released through Universal Republic. An official single will be released in December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards