Brandy's Human Leak Outrages Fans

Wow! 2 weeks before its release and Brandy's "Human" album has leaked online. The early reception to the album has been less than thrilling. As a Brandy fan I had been disappointed with a lot of the leaked songs so in turn that let me know I wasn't going to be too thrilled with the new album. Since I am a fan(and not the biggest one I once was) I will listen to the album in full before passing judgement. The promo for this album has been awful. It seems like Brandy's personal life continues to overshadow her music.

Black Friday(the day after Thanksgiving) is almost here! I have been seeing various commercials all day from basically every national retailer! So with that said...what are you doing? Are you going out? Are you staying in? Are you shopping this weekend or what? Well I will more than likely probably just wait until Saturday and I will probably just get some little things here and there....mostly movies and music. I have spotted a few other things I might get
too!

First week album sales! It is something that irks me! People make such a big deal about them. I know the labels expect huge numbers particularly from their major artists. I know the fans also do too as well as from their favorite artist. It seems like people are just too concerned with first week sales and that's it. What about the quality of the album? How about how long the album will last on the charts? It's like so much of what is out is really disposable(music) and what I like to refer to as "of the moment". I also want to note that as time goes on artists popularity decreases and they will not always sale like they did on their first album. Get over it! I don't know how much more than can be stressed!

Video: Mariah Carey On Ellen
The diva talks about marriage, life, and rumors.

I can't remember Mariah ever being so candid before. I guess she and Nick are really in love.

Video: Ne-Yo - Mad
Third single/video from his "Year Of The Gentleman" album!


Music Biz:
Beyonce scores her third straight No. 1 debut on The Billboard 200 this week as the double-disc "I Am ... Sasha Fierce" (Music World/Columbia)shifts a whopping 482,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The album, split between material credited to Beyonce and her new alter-ego Sasha Fierce, has already spawned the hits "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)." Beyonce's 2003 solo debut, "Dangerously in Love," started with 317,000, while 2006's "B-Day" moved 541,000.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards