American Music Award Video Performances: Beyonce, Rihana, and Kanye West

Hello all! I apologize for not updating yesterday. It wasn't until last night that I realized there was no update for Sunday. I say this because the headline states that this site is updated daily. I have been so busy and working 50 hours a week, I do manage to fit time to update the blog. Thank you all for your continued support over the last 2 years! Now today I have 3 of many performances from ABC's telecast of the "American Music Awards". There are plenty more performances floating around but I decided to showcase some of my favorites and the ones I thought were the most amusing. Check them out!

Single Ladies

This is the best performance I've seen so far of the song. Though its clear Beyonce missed a cue she quickly got back in line. I loved her energy in this song and she totally took it there for me.

Heartless

Though Kanye didn't look so into this performance I liked how he included his song titles from "808's & Heartbreak" into the background. Now that's the kind of promo I'm talking about.

Rehab

In 2007 you couldn't get any hotter than Rihanna and in 2008 Rihanna is still dishing out hit singles from, "Good Girl Gone Bad"; her 7th in fact. "Rehab" is on its way to being another hit single from the singer. Rihanna looks exquisite in this performance might I add but the slower songs tend to show how weak a performer Rihanna can be when she's not doing big and bright numbers like "Umbrella" or "Disturbia". I still love her though.

There are many other performances that I will more than likely showcase but I didn't want to squeeze them all into one post. And some of the video transfers on YouTube had the sound all screwed up. This is why I opted to post the WorldStarHipHop ones first. I hope you enjoyed them all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards