Out Of Nowhere Comes Montell Jordan

Wow! I just came across this new Montell Jordan album today. I didn't even know he had a new album out. I will say I knew of a new song that was out. I can't remember the name though. Anyway the new album, "Let It Rain" is in stores today. Due to the lack of promotion I can guess Montell is indie now. If you are a Montell fan and plan on buying this, you will have to look pretty hard for it(in the stores at least). Check out the tracklisting below!
1. Let It Rain
2. Left Alone
3. Can't Live Without You
4. Me And U
5. Stay With Me
6. I Like (The Way)
7. I Need A Girl
8. Not No More
9. I Cried
10. Your Love (Crazy 4 You)
11. Comatose (Intro)
12. Comatose
13. How We Roll

Audio: Mya - Paradise
Newly leaked single from Mya's upcoming album to be released in December. Check it out!


Music Biz:
Lil' Wayne's Baby!
Lil Wayne will soon have a lil one running around.During Saturday's BET Hip-Hop Awards, the rapper, 26, announced that his first son will be born in "a couple of days," MTV reports."I got a son about to be born any day now, so shout-out to him. Pray for me," he said during his acceptance speech for Lyricist of the Year.Wayne also won the MVP of the Year award, beating out Jay-Z, T.I. and Kanye West. He dedicated the award to his daughter.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is really nice blog
Unknown said…
thank u very much!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards