Mariah Carey Inspires Even The Old School

Video: Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love Preview
Get an exclusive look at Mariah's new video!


Video: Ashanti Interview
Ashanti talks to Chicago's own Beyonce Fox about what's new with her.


Video: Aretha Franklin Covers Touch My Body
Your eyes and ears has not deceived you. The Queen of Soul covers Mariah's #1 hit "Touch My Body". I couldn't believe it myself but it is pretty funny!


Music Biz:
Who Is Your Favorite Sean? Poll Results Are In!
38% of you voted Sean Garrett; the songwriter responsible for nearly every song out in existence and Sean Paul. 13% voted Sean Paul of the rap group Youngbloodz and 6% for Sean Kingston and other Sean's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards