The-Dream Wants To See Your Booty

Audio: The-Dream feat Lil' Jon - Let Me See The Booty
First single from his album, "Love vs Money" in stores this December.


Video: Lil' Wayne feat Bobby Valentino - Mrs. Officer/Comfortable
Finally the video for Wayne's latest single along with a snippet of "Comfortable". Cool video!


Music Biz:
Jamie Foxx Gets T.I.!
T.I. returns the favor to Jamie Foxx on “Just Like Me,” the new single from the Oscar-winner’s third studio album, Man’s Intuition, due out this December. The song was produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart.
Mario On His Upcoming Album!
This is a very conceptual album" says Mario who is slated to release the as-yet-untitled album soon."It's time for my fans to know me through my music. I can't wait for you to hear the records.""I have to say I've done some real fun things this year but working on my new album has been the highlight. Don't expect anything you've heard before!"
Ginuwine Returns!
Ginuwine is set to return in the first quarter 2009 with a new single and album. The as-yet-untitled project will be released by Notifi Records, with distribution through Warner Bros. Notifi is headed by CEO Ira Dewitt. In addition to singer/songwriter/producer Tank, who is executive producing the album, Ginuwine is collaborating with Next founding member RL and Harold Lilly Jr., among others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards