The Top 5 Albums I'm Waiting For

I can be a very impatient person especially when it comes to new music. I hate when I really anticipate an album and its two months away. What really irks me is when the release date keeps getting pushed back. Nowadays it is certainly normal to expect at least one pushback with any album. Anyway I decided to compile a list of the Top 5 Albums I'm Waiting For. I actually made this list awhile back it has changed significantly. Prior to me posting this some of the albums I had listed has already come out. Check out my list and feel free to share your top 5.

5. Jon B - Hopeless Romantic
A lot of people might wonder what happened to Jon B. If only they knew, he never went anywhere. After his 2001 album, "Pleasures U Like" failed to take off, Jon B. went indie. Taking the indie route may of been a factor for people thinking he dropped off the face of the earth. Anyway new single, "So Sexy" featuring Paul Wall is one of my favorite songs right now!

Release Date: October 28, 2008

4. Marques Houston - Mr. Houston
I tend to like artists that are underrated or that the majority of people just don't like. Marques Houston is certainly no exception. He has always been looked upon as a second rate Usher or even Omarion. Anyway I like him and his music because its sophisticated, mature, and for grown folks. Each album gets better and I hope this upcoming one is no exception.

Release Date: November 18, 2008

3. Monica - Still Standing
I haven't been this excited about a Monica album since "After The Storm". Now with her 5th album on the horizon, Monica took viewers behind the scenes[of the album making process]on "The Single: Monica". I became very fascinated at how hard Monica has been working. I have been impressed with her taking her time and making sure we get a quality album. I definitely have a newfound respect for her.

Release Date: To Be Announced

2. Foxy Brown - Black Roses
I could be waiting forever for this one. Gawd I hope not! I can still remember when Foxy first mentioned she was working on her new album entitled, "Black Roses". It was merely 4 years ago when she announced the album title and its meaning. Though Brown has had her share of trials and tribulations, I am still keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully this winter this album will see the light of day.

Release Date: Christmas Eve(according to Foxy)

1. Brandy - Human
It's been four long years since Brandy last hit us with an album. With new single, "Right Here(Departed)" already being a solidified hit, everything is starting to fall into place. This entire album has been shrouded in such mystery. Just about every major producer has been attached to this project. I am definitely eager to see what Brandy will hit me(us) with this time.

Release Date: November 11, 2008

Remember release dates are subject to change at the drop of a dime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards