Miss Rap Supreme Takes On Lady Luck

Hello all! I hope you all like the new look. I do! I'm quite satisfied with it for now. Anyway I added a new widget to the left hand side. It is for those who choose to follow my blog. It is the latest feature from Blogger. Its basically your way or showing that you are a fan of my blog and it will also keep you up-to-date. I advise you all to join and tell friends. Thanks!

Video: Lady Luck vs Reece Steele
Check out this fierce battle between these two up and coming rapstresses. Luck rose to fame as a Def Jam signee who's collaborated with artists such as Redman. She is primarily known for her battle with Remy Ma. Reece Steele is the winner of VH1's "Miss Rap Supreme".

I really thought Ms. Cherry was gonna win "Miss Rap Supreme" but Reece came out on top. Reece is just alright to be but Luck was really ripping it.

Music News:
Rapper Joe Budden will release his new album, "Padded Room" this February. Meanwhile the rapper will release a mixtape to hold fans over. Speaking of which Foxy needs to drop a mixtape to hold me and others over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour