JHud's Woman, Musiq Leaves, Alicia Keys

Audio: Jennifer Hudson feat Fantasia - I'm His Only Woman
Check out this newly leaked song from Jennifer Hudson's self-titled album in stores September 30. Originally the song featured Jazmine Sullivan but Fantasia was favored. Call it "Screamfest '08" if you will!

If this song is released as a single I can see Urban AC radio eating this up. This is the type of songs they love.

Audio: Musiq feat Mary J Blige - If U Leave
Here is the latest song from Musiq's upcoming album coming soon. I'm not sure on a release date but I will let you all know when I find out. I've never been big on Musiq but I do like a few of his songs.


Audio: Alicia Keys feat Jack White - Another Way To Die(James Bond Theme)

Here it is the exclusive premiere of the James Bond theme. Originally the song was meant for Amy Winehouse and several other high profile acts before landing in the hands of Keys. Check it out before its gone!


Music News:

Originally scheduled for release this December, the new Keyshia Cole album will be released in early 2009. The album's first single is called, "Slashing Your Tires" and it was produced by the Cornaboyz(worked with Marques Houston). The album also features a remake of Mary J. Blige's, "I Love You" featuring Lil' Wayne. "I Love You" originally appeared on Mary's "My Life" album. I didn't care much for Keyshia's last album. I hope this one is better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards