I Need U Bad So You Can Have Whatever You Like

January 2009 will see the release of Mariah Carey's "Ballads". The album compiles some of Mariah's biggest ballads from her years at Sony Records. So that means no "We Belong Together" or any post-Sony Records ballads.
Track Listing
1. Hero
2. Vision Of Love
3. Without You
4. Always Be My Baby
5. My All
6. How Much (ft. Usher)
7. Dreamlover
8. Thank God I Found You/Make It Last Remix (ft. Nas and Joe)
9. The Roof
10. One Sweet Day (with Boyz II Men)
11. Anytime You Need
12. I'll Be There (ft. Trey Lorenz)
13. I Still Believe
14. Reflections
15. Open Arms
16. Against All Odds (ft. Westlife)
17. Endless Love (with Luther Vandross)
18. All I Want For Christmas (Bonus Track)

Video: The Game & Joe Budden
The two rappers recently squashed their beef and plan to record. Check it out!


Music News:
Kanye West has moved up the release date to his new album, "808s & Heartbreaks" to November. While no date is set, the rapper recently posted it on his blog. Poor 50! It seems his gimmick to square off with Kanye won't be happening. Then again 50 is never one to be outdone. 50 should just concentrate on making good quality music instead of all these gimmicks.

T.I. returns to #1 on both the R&B and Pop charts with his latest single, "Whatever You Like". I was just watching the video the other day and I really like it. I'm not big on videos but I think that is one of the better videos this year along with Jazmine Sullivan's "Need U Bad".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour