I Do This Blog Because I Love It

Video: Aubrey O'Day Shoots Complex Magazine
I guess its safe to say Aubrey O'Day is the lead singer of Danity Kane or at least the more popular member of the group. Check out this brief exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of the star!

Like I said before when you see things like this the rumors of Aubrey leaving DK appear more and more true. Then again I realize the girls probably don't make much money from DK and Aubrey feels the need to create a brand outside of DK so she will still be paid. Can't be mad about that.

Audio: Omarion feat Missy Elliott - Boogie Police
Check out this newly leaked track. Omarion's now rolling with Timbo so another Missy Elliott collabo was in the cards. The pair previously teamed up on a song called "Wiggle" which is what I mistaked this song for.


Music News:
Ciara on her Vibe magazine cover!
"I walked into the Vibe photo shoot very excited about making an artistic expression," she said. "And when I saw the photos, I was a little bothered because the photos appear as if I was nude, and I wasn't nude. I reached out to [Smith] — I sent her a letter — and I was a little upset, too, in the fact that she didn't respond to me, and that happened prior to me reading her quote on the Internet. That definitely bothered me, just because of the fact that I wasn't nude. I walked into the photo shoot to do an artistic photo shoot, so I was excited about that. I just didn't like the fact that I saw the picture and now, stuff is gone."

Amerie Gets A Release!
"Because I Love It" will get its physical release in the US. All the major retailers (Best Buy, Circuit City,Borders, Barnes & Noble, etc) are listing pre-orders for a September 30th, 2008 release date, in addition to still offering the (higher priced) import editions (European, Japanese) which were released in 2007.
If you didn't know "Because I Love It" was originally scheduled to be released in the US last year. After "Take Control" stalled the label shelved the album only releasing it overseas. Now that Amerie is officially off of Columbia Records, there are plans to release the album. Well that sucks doesn't it? You have to leave a label to finally get a release here.

T.I. Teams Up With Rihanna!
T.I. will shoot the video for “Live Your Life” with Rihanna during the first week of October in Los Angeles. The Just Blaze-produced track is the follow-up to T.I.’s No. 1 single “Whatever You Like.”
T.I. is releasing these songs and videos way too fast for my taste. Then again he is going to jail soon so he is working overtime which is understandable.

Can't wait for the new Jennifer Hudson album? Click here to get an exclusive preview of the album before it hits stores(June 30)and the internet!

What singer has allegedly came out of the closet? Click here to find out! *hint* It's not a big surprise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards