It Keeps Gettin Better When Your This Misunderstood

Hello all! I'm sure you all notice the new look. Every once in awhile I do like to change the look of the blog. The tagline "Black Is Black" refers to having the black background(which I used to have for the longest)and also "black" music. I certainly don't discriminate other genres of music. R&B just happens to be my main music of choice. This is also why I will(from time to time)include news on artists like Christina Aguilera(who's album cover is to the right)who embody R&B in their music. By the way you can check out the new Christina Aguilera album cover. The album, "Keeps Gettin Better: A Decade of Hits" features many of Aguilera's hits. Of course its way too soon for a greatest hits package but its RCA's(her label) way of making some money just in time for the holidays. I can't be mad at them for that. By the way the album will be released on November 11 and features the first single, "Keeps Getting Better" which Aguilera performed on MTV's "VMAs".


Video: Ne-Yo feat Jamie Foxx & Fabolous - She Got Her Own
This song leaked out awhile back. I believe it is a bonus track on the new Ne-Yo album, "Year Of The Gentleman" in stores now.


Audio: Trey Songz feat Lil' Wayne - Misunderstood
I believe this is from Trey's latest mixtape(which I don't know the name of). The song is another take on Lil' Wayne's own "Misunderstood" from his "The Carter 3" album.

The sample to "Misunderstood" is used quite a bit. Foxy Brown used the sample on an "Intro" for her shelved"Ill Na Na 2: The Fever" album. The sample in question is "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" from Nina Simone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards