Beyonce Talks About Cadillac Records

Audio: Jane 3 - Screensaver
A year or two ago there was an overflow of girl groups that burst onto the scene and out of those Danity Kane and Pussycat Dolls had success. Next up to bat is trio Jane 3 which features girls from the ill-fated group, TG4 who had a song called "Virginity" awhile back. The song was produced by T-Pain.

Click here to check out the group's myspace page!

Beyonce on her role as the legendary Etta James!
"Presently I’m playing Etta James for a movie called, “Cadillac Records”. She was a heroin addict, which I felt would be difficult for me because I’ve never done any kind of drugs. But Ivana has an exercise that she’s developed that makes you feel like you are actually on heroin. We worked on one of the scenes that Etta has to be very stoned on heroin – and not only did I feel organically high, but it brought up emotions that made sense to someone who needed to take a drug such as this – something to eliminate emotional pain. My emotions were very raw, yet I felt high. It was a unique experience, for sure"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards