Queen Pen Speaks, Keri Hilson's Favor

Video: Queen Pen dissing Rocsi
I must of missed this vid. I read that this was from last week but anywho. Female rapper Queen Pen responsible for hits such as "All My Love" and "Party Ain't A Party" sounds off on her beef with BET's Rocsi. Check it out!

Wow! I'm surprised at how much beef Rocsi has accumulated within the industry. That is not a good look for her or BET for that matter. I remember how awkward it was when she had to interview G-Unit after they dogged her out.

Audio: Keri Hilson feat Timbaland - Return The Favor
I know I haven't posted any audio lately so here you all go. It is the newest leaked song from Keri Hilson. Check it out!

I'm not really feeling this song. I know Keri has a huge following online but I'm still not quite sold on her. I will admit the fact that she is a bomb ass songwriter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards