New Audio from Trey Songz, T.I., Michelle

Audio: Trey Songz - Hold It
Like many artists Trey Songz always keeps a song out in the streets. Trey is scheduled to release his new album, "Ready" this December. Check this out!


Audio: T.I. - Let My Beat Pound
Songs from T.I.'s upcoming "Paper Trail" album keep leaking everyday. Here is the latest! Check it out!


Video: Michelle Williams - Lose My Breath Medley/Hungover
The spunky Ms. Michelle Williams takes us back with a medley of "Lose My Breath" by Destiny's Child followed by new joint, "Hungover". Check it out!

Comments

Quick said…
Mille better sing! "i'd make her say oooohh" lmao
Unknown said…
lol yea i bet you would.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards