New Audio from T.I., Rihanna's Rehab

Audio: T.I. feat Usher - My Life Your Entertainment
This song is pretty bland. I was expecting more with someone like Usher being featured. Still I am actually looking forward to hearing T.I.'s album.


Audio: T.I. feat. Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, and Jay-Z - Swagger Like Us


Music News:
Def Jam continues to milk Rihanna for all she is worth. The label plans to release "Rehab" as Rihanna's next single. This album, "Good Girl Gone Bad" has had so many singles I have lost count. I'm not mad at them though. I think you should promote an album to its full extent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards