Mariah's Love, Monica Standing, Amerie

Audio: Mariah Carey feat LL Cool J - I'll Be Loving U Long Time Remix
No one does a remix quite like Mariah Carey. This is a pretty pleasant remix but her remixes as of late don't compare to her 90s heyday. Enjoy!


Audio: Monica feat Ludacris - Still Standing[snippet]
Supposedly this is the lead single from Monica's upcoming album. Personally I think she needs to try again or she will have another "Everytime The Beat Drops" on her hand.

This saddens me because I am looking forward to Monica's new album but I don't like this.

Music News:
Amerie is making sure her Def Jam debut album will be a success. The singer has enlisted Will.I.Am, Bryan Michael Cox, The Neptunes, No I.D., and Bangladesh[worked with Kelis]. I am an Amerie fan so I am looking forward to her new album when its released.

Bobby Valentino has snagged a distribution deal through EMI which will release his new album, "The Rebirth" due later this year. Times are not only hard in regular everyday life but in the entertainment field. I'm glad that Bobby has managed to get a major label to distribute his upcoming project.

Comments

Hi,

I visited your blog while looking for love and romance related resources and thought of dropping you a line. Please review my blog The Chronicles of R at http://rajtilak-bhattacharjee.blogspot.com and let me know if I could get a mention at your blog in the side bar since it could be an additional attaraction with related resources for your visitors. I would be glad to link your blog at http://rajtilak-bhattacharjee1.blogspot.com/2008/07/blogroll.html.

A little about my site:
The Chronicles of R is a blog related to poems and poetry, art, literature and latest technology trends. It has a PR 3 and is currently holding a Technorati rank 7.

Please let me know what you think. I look forward to your response.

Warm Regards,

Rajtilak
The Chronicles of R
Anonymous said…
I agree wit u about tha Monica song not being a good first single choice. I really love the song tho, but she needs to come much harder than that if she wants to be relevant.
Unknown said…
Exactly that's what I feel.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards