Kanye's Champion, PCD Clubs, Lil' Wayne

Video: Kanye West - Champion
Here is the 6th single/video from Kanye West's double platinum, "Graduation" album. Check it out!

This song was actually one of my favorites and I think the video is pretty cool.

Audio: Pussycat Dolls feat R. Kelly - Out Of This Club
The Pied Piper of R&B hooks up with the lovely ladies of PCD. Check it out!

I'm not sure if this appears on PCD's upcoming "Doll Domination" album or not. I guess once the track listing is released, we'll know for sure.

Music News:
Rumors going around that Lil' Wayne's daughter was killed in a car accident are not true. I got a few text messages yesterday about it and I read messages on message boards I check. Well I am glad it is not true. With the recent deaths of Bernie Mac and Issac Hayes, we all don't need to be hit with more news of a death. Even though Lil' Wayne's daughter is not famous[yet]it would still be a tragic situation had it been true.

Recently I profiled T-Pain as one of the hottest producers around. Now as much as I don't like him, he does have the midas touch right now. None other than Beyonce has requested T-Pain's services for her upcoming album due this November. Beyonce is really banging this album out. I know B works fast. I just hope this new album is not lumped together like "B'Day" was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards