Butta Creme's Sugar, Musiq's Radio, Brandy

Video: Butta Creme - Sugar Daddy
This Pretty Ricky protege which appears on their first single, "Cuddle Up" releases their first video.

It's always nice to see a new girl group hit the scene. In the back of my mind though I always wonder how long they will be around. Judging by the look and sound of this group, they may manage one hit. Then again you never know that can become bigger than Destiny's Child......................NOT!

Video: Musiq - Radio
Debut video from upcoming album in stores this September.

I see Musiq is still donning the shades. I guess that has become his trademark. We all know why he truly wears them right? Well I think its time he got that problem fixed especially if he has the money. I know I would but that's just me!

Music News:
As expected Ms. Brandy has returned to the music scene with her new single, "Right Here (Departed)" produced by longtime collaborator Rodney Jerkins. Click here to listen to the new tune! I am a fan of Brandy but her recently leaked music[whether its new or old]has been pretty unflattering. This new single will take some time to grow on me. I wasn't really impressed with it. I actually expect more from Brandy and even Rodney. Maybe that is the problem I'm expecting too much but I'm not the only one.

Apparently Usher is still trying to do damage control for the lukewarm sales of his "Here I Stand" album. The singer has released two songs, "Trading Places" and "Here I Stand" to radio. This is the 4th time Usher has changed his single direction. I mean I can understand why. It's not much to pick from anyway. I think its time to try again!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wonder if Butta Creame knows just how silly they look AND sound?
I'll pass on this one.

I've never been a real Musiq fan, but he's always kept it classy & smooth & I really like that. "Radio" is definitely a new sound for him. I would never have guessed that this was Musiq if someone hadn't told me.
Unknown said…
yea "Radio" was cool at first but I've gotten tired of it rather fast.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards