Music News: Trina's New Album, Beyonce

Ms. Trina may have just released her most recent album, "Still Da Baddest" in April but she will release a new album in October. Meanwhile Trina has chosen "Look Back At Me" featuring Killer Mike as her 3rd single. Trina and Killer Mike will shoot the video on July 14. Like any other artist Trina's albums get pushed back a great deal and I won't be surprised if the new one does as well. I am glad that Trina is pushing forward with a new album. I can't wait!

Beyonce is hard at work on her third album which is set to be released later this year. Beyonce has enlisted producer Beau Dozier[worked and dated Joss Stone] along with Timbaland, Amanda Ghost[worked with Janet], Jack Splah[worked with Alicia Keys], Johnta Austin, Stargate, and Rodney Jerkins. We all know Beyonce works at a feverishly pace so I'm sure the album is coming along rather quickly.

I read on Wikipedia[which is the last place for reliable info]that rapstress Rah Digga has signed with The Inc. Records. She recently released a new song called, "Lil' Phattie". Could it be true?

Comments

Quick said…
"Look Back" is soo nasty. I love that song.
Unknown said…
I know it is. I always hear that song when I'm outside.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards