Music News: LL Exits, Usher Upset, 50 Cent

LL Cool J will release his 13th and final album[for Def Jam]titled, "Exit 13". The album is preceded by first single, "Baby" featuring The-Dream. The album sports collaborations from Lil Mo, Wyclef Jean, and 50 Cent. My cousin and I were just talking about LL. She is a big fan of his but she feels his time is up. What do you think?

Usher is said to be upset with the record sales of his "Here I Stand" album. The album debuted at #1 and has since gone platinum. Usher must of been expecting another million plus sales week. I don't know why though. The album sucked miserably. I wasn't expecting much from it anyway.

50 Cent is aiming to do a million units with his next album, "Before I Self Destruct" due later this year. I think 50 Cent is trying to be in competition with Lil' Wayne. 50 acts like he hasn't pushed a million units in the first week before. I guess he wants to do it again and frankly there is nothing wrong with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour