Brandy Dissed, Yung Berg Gets Eve, Amerie

Video: Fredro Starr Blasts Brandy!




Music News

Yung Berg, who currently appears on Ray J's hit single, "Sexy Can I" will release his debut album, "Look What You Made Me" on August 12. The album features collaborations with Eve, Twista, Trey Songz, and Amerie. I'm not a fan of Yung Berg. He comes off too cocky for me. I mean he has only had 2 hits and 1 of those he wasn't even the featured artist. One thing we do have in common is that we both dislike Bow Wow!

Earlier this week[July 3]singer turned radio DJ Miss Jones exited her Hot 97[New York radio] post. She is set to star in her own reality show to air on BET in September. Like many reality shows before it, it will chronicle her life, on-air interviews, and more. I never been a big fan of MissJones. I always thought of her as a knockoff Wendy Williams.

Comments

Anonymous said…
UGH! Watchin this corny, ugly ass, washed up fool murder tha English language has fucked up my morting!! lol.
Unknown said…
lol yea he's pretty washed up.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards