Audio: Whitney Houston feat Akon - Like I Never Left

Whitney Houston hits us with a newly leaked track produced by Akon. I read this is the not the first single though. Enjoy!

I like the song. I feel Akon doesn't have to yell "Konvict" or do those infamous "bar slams" on a track such as this. Save that for the rap collaborations where its better suited. There has a been a lot of positive feedback regarding this song. This is the type of buzz that Whitney needs for her upcoming album due this November. Sure Whitney's voice is not what it used to be but I have always admired the raspy quality of her voice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards