Ray J Gifts, Keri Hilson Talks, Missy Elliott

Video: Ray J - Gifts
Ray J finally releases his second single/video from his new album, "All I Feel" in stores now. This song is alright. It's not one of my favorites. The video doesn't differ much from "Sexy Can I". Enjoy!


Video: Keri Hilson Interview
Meet the woman behind countless hits for Omarion, Britney Spears, and Brandy. Here, Keri talks about her songwriting, her upcoming album ("In A Perfect World...), and more.

Keri Hilson has a really big buzz especially among a lot of internet users. Her first single, "Energy" was recently released. She also appears on Chris Brown's new album, "Exclusive: The Forever Edition" on a cut called "Superhuman" which is a really hot record.

Music News
Bobby Brown has a new tell-all book that will be released this October. Brown has already revealed several allegations regarding his tumultuous marriage to Whitney Houston and his relationships with Madonna & Janet Jackson. In this excerpt below, Brown reveals how he and Usher nearly came to blows at an industry function. Read below for the shocking and hilarious story:

"When I walked into the party I ran into Usher and we immediately gave each other a hug. While he was holding me, he turned to the side and kinda put my neck in a playful choke hold and started squeezing me...

"I tried to tell him that I couldn't breathe but he couldn't hear me because the music was loud. It didn't help that he was drunk. I was yelling, 'yo, yo, yo let me go! I can't breathe!' He was excited to see me and he was just expressing himself with this gesture. He was so drunk he didn't realize what he was doing."

But I guess when Usher wasn't getting Bobby's subtle hints:

"I picked him up and held him over the DJ booth which had a nice little drop down below...

"When I did this, I guess his body guards felt like I was threatening his life so they came to his rescue. They came and pulled us apart which looked like a scuffle to the people around looking on."

Wow! This book is shaping up to be pretty juicy. I'm not sure how the book will fare though since half of what's in the book is being revealed before the book's initial release. I MIGHT actually wanna read this book.

West Coast rapper Warren G and his comrade were pulled over early Sunday morning at 2 a.m. for running a red light. Once the police searched his vehicle, they found marijuana and arrested both men. They charged the men with drug possession with an intent to sale. Both men were released on $20K bond. I said it once and I'll say it again. I'm so sick of these rappers getting in trouble with the law. This is getting ridiculous.

In an effort to win more movie roles, 50 Cent has been removing some of his tattoos. The painful process has prompted his fellow G-Unit comrades to only cover theirs up with makeup. Yes, that's what most celebs do if they have tats. I just look at it this way. You should of never got the tattoo only to remove it years down the roads. It is like someone getting someone's name tattooed on them which is a big no-no.

Missy Elliott will be featured on Keyshia Cole's next album. If you recall, Keyshia let the cat out of the bag months ago, that she was working on a new album. You know what that means when Missy is featured on a song. Screaming and shouting galore! Meanwhile Missy's own album, "Block Party" will be released this August.

MTV's "Run House" reality TV star Angela Simmons not only has her own shoe line. She will also be releasing an album very soon. Her untitled debut single will be hitting soon. Click here to check out Angela's site.

Comments

Quick said…
Keri is super sexy! I love her work...
Unknown said…
I do like a lot of the songs she's written but I'm still trying to get into her as an artist.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards