My Life Revealed Through iPod Shuffle

This was something I saw on a friend's MySpace blog. It was of an interest to me so I decided to do it and post it here. Here it is as follows:

Set your favorite music player to shuffle, ask these questions one at a time and the song will hold your answer.. a little bit spiritual music nonsense!

Mine:

Q: Will I get far in life?:
Song: Over
Artist: Ashanti
Thoughts: This wasn't the song I was hoping to hear.

Q: How do my friends see me?:
Song: On My Own
Artist: Patti Labelle & Michael McDonald
Thoughts: I guess my friends see me "On My Own".

Q: Where will I get married? :
Song: Blow Ya Mind
Artist: Styles P feat Swizz Beats
Thoughts: I guess the answer will "Blow My Mind".

Q: What is my best friend’s theme song?:
Song: Womp Womp
Artist: Nicki Minaj
Thoughts: Interestingly enough I just told one of my best friend's who Nicki Minaj was so this works.

Q: What is the story of my life?:
Song: So Fine
Artist: Howard Johnson
Thoughts: Well I would like to think of my life as "So Fine".

Q: What is/was high school like?:
Song: Running Mate
Artist: Kelis
Thoughts: Well I never was apart of any student government or anything like that . I had two good friends in high school I don't talk to anymore though.

Q: How can i get ahead in life?:
Song: I'll Be Around
Artist: The Spinners
Thoughts: I guess "I'll Be Around" so that is a good enough for me.

Q: What is the best thing about me?:
Song: Happy
Artist: Ashanti
Thoughts: Well I was "Happy" when I saw this pop up.

Q: How is today going to be?:
Song: Turn The Page
Artist: Bobby Valentino
Thoughts: Well its too early to say how this day will fare.

Q: What is in store for this weekend?:
Song: Don't Wanna Fall In Love
Artist: Jane Child
Thoughts: Well I feel the opposite.

Q: What song describes my parents?:
Song: Smile
Artist: 112
Thoughts: Well my parents make me "Smile".

Q: My grandparents?:
Song: I Remember
Artist: Keyshia Cole
Thoughts: How can you not remember your grandparents unless they were not in your life?

Q: How is my life going?
Song: My Happy Ending
Artist: Avril Lavigne
Thoughts: I'm still living my life.

Q: What song will they play at my funeral?:
Song: Tell Me
Artist: Smilez & Southstar
Thoughts: I would choose another song if I could.

Q: How does the world see me?:
Song: This House
Artist: Tracie Spencer
Thoughts: I haven't heard this song in awhile. I forget what its about.

Q: Will I have a happy life?:
Song: Save Your Love
Artist: Tracie Spencer
Thoughts: Somebody better save their love for me.

Q: What do my friends really think of me?:
Song: Christmas Time Again
Artist: Ashanti
Thoughts: I'm a joyous person what can I say?

Q: Do people secretly lust after me?:
Song: Babies
Artist: Ashford & Simpson
Thoughts: Apparently someone does.

Q: How can I make myself happy?:
Song: Foolin
Artist: Christina Milian
Thoughts: That's making me happy now.

Q: What should I do with my life?:
Song: Cocaine
Artist: Robin Thicke
Thoughts: I'll pass.

Q: Will I ever have children?:
Song: Lost In Love
Artist: I15
Thoughts: That pretty much sums it up.

Q: What is some good advice?:
Song: I Know U C It
Artist: Yung Joc
Thoughts: Seeing is believing.

Q: What is my signature dancing song?:
Song: Last Night
Artist: Diddy feat Keyshia Cole
Thoughts: You can definitely dance to this though I never have....until now!

Q: What do I think my current theme song is?:
Song: Melody
Artist: Ray J
Thoughts: I guess I can relate to it a little.

Q: What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Song: I Feel Good All Over
Artist: Stephanie Mills
Thoughts: People probably assume "I Feel Good All Over" but not all the time but for the most part.

Q: What do I really want from life?:
Song: Tainted Love
Artist: Soft Cell
Thoughts: I don't want a "Tainted Love".

Q: What should I do to help others?:
Song: Freaky Gurl Remix
Artist: Gucci Mane feat Ludacris & Lil' Kim
Thoughts: I guess a "Freaky Gurl" would help those who are trying to get off.

Q: What should I do to help myself?:
Song: Memory Lane
Artist: Foxy Brown
Thoughts: I have to look back to move forward?

Q: What should I do to succeed in life?:
Song: Make Me Believe
Artist: Amerie
Thoughts: Believe in myself.

Q: What is my one most important goal in life?:
Song: Lil' Drummer Boy
Artist: The Jackson 5
Thoughts: This is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

Q: What do I get the most pleasure from?:
Song: So Hot
Artist: Ashanti
Thoughts: If you know the song, you'll know I get plenty of pleasure from this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards