Missy Gives Her Best, 50 Takes On T.I.

Audio: Missy Elliott - Best Best
Here is the first official single from Missy Elliott's upcoming album, "Block Party" now due September 9. The song was produced by Nate "Danja" Hills.


Music News
50 Cent and the G-Unit gang has a new album on the horizon titled "Terminate On Site" which has yet to produce any HIT singles despite coming out next month. Anyway 50's latest adversary is none other than T.I. What's the beef you ask? Well check out the song "Your So Tough" where 50 has some not so subliminal lines aimed at T.I.

"Nowaways this rap sh*t ain't adding up/ How n*ggas get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months?/Oo-weee, don't talk to me/ If you talking to him, you talking to them.../I got the best lawyers that money can buy/ they say at best they woulda got me 10 or maybe 9./I said, how do you explain how the homie breezed?/They said, you keep your mouth shut or you eat the cheese."
Wow! This is ridiculous! I'm all for people speaking out but 50 just picks fights for entertainment purposes. It's like he talks and comments about stuff when he's not even asked about it in interviews. I'm glad when 50 came at [Lil'] Wayne, he just dismissed him. Unfortunately I don't expect T.I. to do the same but we'll see how this all pans out.

R. Kelly has been found not guilty on all 14 charges of child molestation. This ends a 6 year run of legal ramifications that seemed endless at times. Now I guess Kells will forge ahead with his new untitled album due later this year.

Big Boi of Outkast is working diligently on his new solo album. Click here to find out more about it!

Jay-Z is being sued for $88 million dollars! Click here to find out why!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards