Danity Kane Damaged, Ne-Yo Reveals Age

Video: Danity Kane - Damaged [live]



Music News
The 2008 BET Awards are coming on tonight! Now I'm excited. I hate when I get excited for this show and it sucks. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm thinking about whether or not I'll give a recap of the show and its festivities which begin at 6PM ET/PT. [I think] I never understand the Eastern and Pacific thing.

I don't know if this is new news or old. I was watching Tavis Smiley [on PBS] and he was interviewing Ne-Yo. Ne-Yo revealed that he is 28 and will be 29 on October 18. He says that Def Jam wanted him to lie about his age. When he first came out, he was 22 [when at the time he was 25]. Pretty interesting I think!

Remy Ma is not out of trouble yet. Her shooting victim has sued her for the 40th time. Click here for the full story!

Comments

Edirin said…
ha ha 29 wow, why lie...anyway, i bought the age..oh well.

he sure well doesn't need to lie now.

swiftly moving on..wasn't Danity Kane just amazing...simply divine..they looked and sounded like superstars..
Unknown said…
Actually I bought the age too so I was really surprised when he revealed that.

Danity Kane was good! I just feel they need to leave Puff for them to really reach their full potential cause he is holding them back.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards