Usher's "Here I Stand" Updated Tracklisting

Usher is releasing his 5th album, "Here I Stand" on May 27. The album is preceded by the #1 hit "Love In This Club" featuring Young Jeezy. The second single is "Moving Mountains" produced by Tricky and The-Dream. A video for the song was recently shot. Elsewhere the album sports collaborations from Jermaine Dupri, Dre&Vidal, Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Lil' Wayne. Below you can check the slightly modified tracklisting:

01. Forever Young

02. Love In This Club featuring Young Jeezy
03. This Ain't Sex
04. Trading Places
05. Moving Mountains
06. What's Your Name
07. Prayer For You Interlude
08. Something Special
09. Love You Gently
10.Best Thing featuring Jay-Z
11. Before I Met You
12. His Mistakes
13. Appetite
14. What's A Man To Do
15. Revolver
16. Lifetime
17. Love In This Club Part 2 featuring Beyonce and Lil' Wayne
18.Here I Stand
19. Will Work For Love


For more album info and credits, click here!

May 27 is right around the corner and Usher's songs have been leaking left and right. With that said do you think Usher can top his "Confessions" album? Sound off in the poll below:


Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Was I THE only person who hated "Confessions"? It was not all that. There were a couple of decent tracks mainly the Jam & Lewis ones because they are geniuses. ("Bad Girl" was great) With the wider array of producers on this one (I can't wait for the Danja/Clutch track -those my peeps!) this will definitely be a better album all round.

I will be copping it when I get back from Mexico on the 28th!
Unknown said…
I liked "Confessions"! It grew on me cause at first I wasn't buying into the hype.
Anonymous said…
I'm not sure he can...so far thetracks I've heard that leaked aren't very good...with the exception of "Moving Mountains". But I'm coppin it regardless. haha.

Lovin tha new layout

and that pic of u in tha top right is sexy as hell :)
Unknown said…
Thanks! I'm glad you like the new layout and my picture :-) As far as the Usher tracks are concerned a lot of what I heard so far aren't even on the final tracklisting and they were just alright. I don't know how I feel about "Moving Mountains" yet honestly.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards