T.I.'s Show, Usher #1, Missy's Fans, T-Pain


Reality shows aren't going anywhere as critics quickly denounced them as a fade. Rapper T.I. will have his own reality show to air on MTV. The show will revolve around T.I.'s recent house arrest, his impending probation, and his work on his new album, "Paper Trail". There is no word on when the show will air.

As expected Usher is set to have the #1 album next week as "Here I Stand" is expected to sell between 425-450K units in its first week. This is clearly a far cry from the million plus "Confessions" sold in its first week but then again this is not that album or that era.

As you know Missy Elliott has named her new album, "Fanomenal" and the first single is called "Act A Fool". I don't know when Missy's album is coming out but I'll let you know when I do. Ok?

Lil' Wayne has chosen "Got Money" featuring T-Pain as his 2nd single as "The Carter 3" streets on June 10. It's definitely going to be a monster!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards