NERD Nose, Fantasia Bores, Monica Speaks

Video: N.E.R.D. - Everybody Nose

This is not my exact cup of tea but I know there are a lot of fans of N.E.R.D. I do like Pharrell but when he is solo or producing for acts other than N.E.R.D.

Video: Fantasia Barrino - Bore Me [Live]

Fantasia graces American Idol with her new red hairdo in tow. Fantasia performs "Bore Me" from her "Fantasia" album. I'm not sure if many people are familiar with the song considering it wasn't one of her singles. I thought it would of made sense to perform one of her known hits.

Video: Monica
Alter Ego Photo Shoot - Behind The Scenes


Check out singer Monica as she prepares for her Alter Ego photo shoot, talks about family life, and her new album. Monica is the subject of the new poll below. Are you checking for Monica's new album? Sound off!


Comments

Quick said…
i love the new N.E.R.D.! And Monica is really down to earth; i hope she can make it back to the top of the charts!
Lukey Boy said…
"Bore Me" Is one of my favourite Fantasia songs so I for one, am glad to hear a live version. My girl Danja, Jim Beanz and Candice and Balewa from The Clutch did their thing on this track! Not really feeling the hair though. Did you see Simon Cowell's face?! That performance was awesome and he looked like her was hating on it!

I am always in anticipation of a Monica album, "The Makings Of Me" was highly underrated imo, great album as usual.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the Fantasia vid! She was incredible!
Unknown said…
Sure no prob!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards