Ashanti's Mother, Nelly's J's, Usher's Sex

Video: Ashanti - Mother [Snippet]

This video is taken from BET's Mother's Day special where Ashanti sang her new song "Mother" from her upcoming album, "The Declaration" in stores June 3. "Mother" was produced by Babyface. Ashanti is really killing with the vocals especially as of late. I'm really looking forward to the new album.

Audio: Nelly feat JD & Ciara - Stepped On My J's

A snippet of this song leaked out awhile ago but now the full version is out. The song is set to appear on Nelly's new album "Brass Knuckles" in stores June 24. The album is preceded by the first single "Party People" featuring Fergie.

Audio: Usher - This Ain't Sex

I really like this song! A lot of songs from Usher's "Here I Am" or songs intended for the album have been leaking left and right. I smell the album about to leak very soon. I remember "Confessions" leaked a whole month before its release and still managed to sell 9 million copies in the state alone. At that time though Usher had a huge buzz with that record. Can he do it again? It remains to be seem but he has a pretty good shot.

News Tidbits:

  • What famous reality TV star and former wrestler's son is going to jail? Click here to find out!
  • What troubled rapper was arrested a second time, this time for animal cruelty? Ring a bell? Click here to find out.
  • What NBA star is in trouble again this time for speeding? Click here to find out!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I DARE anyone to find something negative to say from this performance. It's flawless. She's doing it big this time around. And she will be snatching a few Gramys this go around.
Anonymous said…
I couldn't think of anything to send to my mom this weekend since I'm in Iraq. But I want to know if I can do this as a video e-mail, I want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's day. This video bought me to tears and I wish I was there with her celebrating this special day. I can't believe I'm saying this but I love the song. Ashanti's CD does sound promising and I'm definitely going to get it. Thanks for the post.
Anonymous said…
^^^^Aww much love to you and thank you for keep us (Americans) safe. I wish you all the best in Iraq and I pray for the safe return of all of our troops and soon.

But to answer your question you can send it to your mom just click the "e-mail" button under share for the youtube video.

To get to the youtube video from this site double click the video and the non embedded video should come up.
Anonymous said…
Very touching song! Ashanti is on fire this year. Pick up The Declaration June 3rd.
Anonymous said…
omg, this song is sooo sweet!!! I almost cried the first time i heard this.


The Declaration IN STORE JUNE 3RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Anonymous said…
BEAUTIFUL song. very touching. cant wait for the album, which comes out on June 3rd. make sure you all cop it! its going to be AMAZING!!

check out the new ASHANTI TOOL!
go to:
thewaythatiloveyou.com
Anonymous said…
Such a beautiful song, written by such a beautiful person. Shan straight KILLLLLLED this man :(

THE DECLARATION HITS CD RACKS JUNE 3RD....COP THAT!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards