Lyfe's New Album Cover + Tracklisting


1. Change The Game
2. Keep On Dreaming
3. Warriors
4. Never Never Land
5. Brand New
6. It's Real
7. Cops Up
8. You Think You Got It Bad
9. Wild, Wild,Wild
10. Midnight Train
11. Hmmm
12. Old School
13. Us (Interlude)
14. Will I Ever
15. Baby I'm A Star

R&B singer Lyfe will release "Lyfe Change" on April 29. The album is preceded by the singles, "Never Never Land", "Midnight Train", and "Cops Up".

Video: Danity Kane - Poetry (Live @ Soundcheck)


I was just starting to wonder if Island Records had dropped the ball on Janet Jackson's "Discipline" project but I was wrong. The label plans to release "Can't B Good" as the album's official second single. The song written by Ne-Yo was released awhile back on Urban AC radio. Janet's video for "Rock With U" was pretty much a wasted effort in my opinion because I never really saw it again after its BET premiere. The single, "Luv" didn't get a video though it was climbing and performing on the R&B charts better than "Rock With U". I was pretty much convinced that record executives really don't know what to do with Janet Jackson. I still think that way to an extent. I'm waiting to be proved wrong.

News Tidbit:
G-Unit's new album is titled, "Terminate On Site". The album is set to be released on June 24 (the same day as rival's The Game).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards