Daily Roundup: T.I. Chases The Paper Trail


Troubled rapper T.I. will release his new album, "Paper Trail" this September. The rapper is collaborating with Pop powerhouse Amy Winehouse either for his album or hers. In other T.I. news the rapper will become a father for the ____ time. His on and off again girlfriend, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle is giving birth to their new son on May 25. Wow! Everytime I turn around T.I. and Tiny are having babies.

Superstar Mariah Carey will reportedly release a fitness video detailing how she slimmed down just in time for new album, "E=MC2" in stores April 15. Uhh! Isn't Janet Jackson supposed to release a diet book detailing her weight loss. Is this coincidental? Mariah and Janet are compared so much these days it ain't even funny! I guess they would be when they do everything the same.

Rapper turned reality TV star Vanilla Ice was reportedly arrested for beating his wife after she went out and bought a bedroom set. I find that a little crazy. After all watching him on some of the past VH1 shows, he seems a little crazy. I hope that is not true. It is a pretty dumb reason to flip out. You never know though!

Despite rumors that he was dropped from DTP/Def Jam, singer Bobby Valentino insists it was his idea to leave the label. Is this his way of saying he wasn't dropped when in actuality he was? You know artists and labels are good are sugarcoating things. This would be no different!

Rapper Busta Rhymes has renamed his upcoming album, "I'm Blessed". Originally titled, "Back On My B.S." the album sports collaborations with Jamie Foxx, Mary J. Blige, Pharrell, Akon, T.I., and Common. The first single, "Don't Touch Me' was recently released. Look for "I'm Blessed" to debut in stores around June/July.

After much speculation R&B singer Brandy is indeed signed to Epic Records. Brother Ray J broke the news awhile back. With that said maybe we will get that long-awaited album this year. I can only hope so!

R&B singer Teedra Moses is stuck in label limbo thanks to label TVT going bankrupt. Her long-awaited album, "The Young Lioness" is on hold indefinitely. Sucks!

R&B singer Ciara has titled her new album, "Fantasy Ride" and the first single, "High Price" will feature rapper Ludacris. Yoohoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards