News Flash: Tocarra Loses Her Cool

Celebrity Fit Club star Tocarra Jones confronts the "Celebrity Fit Club" panel in this uncensored version that you won't catch on TV!


Every reality show has a memorable TV moment that has everyone talking. Consider Tocarra's outburst as this season's memorable moment. I can understand Tocarra's frustration but I also think some of this was for the cameras.

Mariah Carey's "Saturday Night Live" Performances
Touch My Body

Mariah Carey performed hit single, "Touch My Body" and this video proves live performances have never been Carey's strong suit. Mariah has never had much stage prescene as she usually just stands in one place and caresses herself.

Mariah Carey performing "Migrate" featuring T-Pain
Upon first listen the song sounds okay. I'm sure the studio version will do the song better justice.

VH1 "Flavor Of Love" star Hottie aka Schatar Taylor is releasing an album entitled, "I Love Balls". If your wondering what type of "balls" she is referring to, your guess is as good as mine. I haven't taken the liberty of listening to the samples. I simply posted it for those who are interested. Click here to listen to the samples! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards