Trina's "Still Da Baddest" Tracklisting

Here is the tracklisting for the new Trina album, "Still The Baddest" in stores April 1.
1. Intro
2. Still Da Baddest
3. Killin' U Hoes
4. Single Again
5. Look Back At Me feat. Killer Mike
6. I Got A Thang For You feat. Keyshia Cole
7. I Got A Bottle feat. Missy Elliott
8. Wish I Never Met You
9. Clear It Out
10. Stop Traffic feat. Pitbull
11. Phone Sex feat. Qwote
12. Lame
The second single is "I Got A Thing For You" featuring Keyshia Cole which makes a lot of sense being that Keyshia is hot right now. I have heard 5 songs from the album already and I like them all equally. First single, "Single Again" recently debuted on the Billboard charts and the video leaked online last week. Catch Trina on the cover of Smooth magazine and an article in the latest King magazine with Danity Kane on the cover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour